The Sydney International Boat Show sets Sail
We are very excited to announce that Trident will be a part of the Sydney International Boat Show this year. This is the biggest recreational marine event in the Southern Hemisphere, and it runs from 30 July to 3 August.
Trident Marine will be exhibiting at the event, and we’re happy to answer any questions you have about the niche marine insurance products we offer. We’re also providing on-the-spot quotations, so you can easily see whether you’ll save more with Trident Marine Insurance.
If you do choose to take out cover with Trident at the show, we’ll give you a Free Boating Safety Kit*, which features safety items every boatie should own.
Most importantly, we’re focused on getting involved with the Aussie boating community, and busting any insurance myths you throw at us. (You can also explore our blog for insights into saving more on your marine insurance.)
This year, the Sydney International Boat Show is jam packed with entertaining speakers who will share their knowledge and love of recreational boating. You can also catch:
- Tim Simpson’s fishing master classes.
- Better boating with David Lockwood.
- High adrenaline race boat demos.
- Boating safety information.
- Historic boats – a classic collection with Dave Pagano
- Cooking master classes with Club Marine’s Bart Beek
Head here to see the full event schedule.
If you’re thinking of heading to the Sydney International Boat Show, then here’s all the information you need to know:
Date: 30 July to 3 August 2015.
Time: 10am to 8pm everyday.
Location: Cockle Bay Marine, Darling Harbour and Sydney Exhibition Centre at Glebe Island.
Tickets: Adults (18+) cost $21 and children (6 to 17 years) cost $13. Head here to buy tickets online.
For more information about how we help boaties save on their marine insurance, please contact us.
* Boating Safety Kits will be will be sent when a Pleasurecraft Policy (the “Policy”) is taken out. The Kit will be sent 21 days from the date the Policy starts.