Blue Water / Internationally Based
There are two main sections of cover:
SECTION 1. Loss of or damage to your vessel
Including motors, equipment and accessories, trailer and personal effects (or those of any passenger on your vessel)
- Accidental damage
- Storm damage
- Malicious damage
- Latent defect
- Repairer negligence
SECTION 2. Third Party Liability
We cover you and any person allowed by you to control your boat against legal liability for:
- Accidental death of bodily injury to a person other than you.
- Accidental damage to other people’s property.
- Berth holders Liability
- Property damage caused by or directly arising from sudden accidental discharge of pollutants caused by the vessel.
SECTION 3. Policy Features
- New for old replacement if your vessel is a total loss and less than 12 months old
- Accidental damage to motors, with new for old replacement on mechanical end electrical components up to 5 years of age
- Water ingress
- Pollution liability cover up to $500,000 for accidental discharge of pollutants
- Sporting Equipment up to $10,000 / $1,000 per item however additional items may be added
- Personal Effects up to $12,500 / $1,000 per item. Excess for personal effects $100