Marine Tourism Package
The boats From dinghies to kayaks to stand up paddle boards
- Offering an option of either comprehensive or property damage only on vessels used for tours and hire.
- The policy incorporates cover for trailers, equipment and accessories for fire, theft, accidental damage, malicious damage and much more.
- Options are also available for passenger and pollution liability and loss of earning in the event of the vessel being damage and out of commission for the purpose of repair.
Public & Products Liability for the tour operation
- Trident’s Marine Combined Liability (MCL) policy is available to tour operators covering their public and products liability as well as statutory liability.The MCL policy can cover the vessel fleet, the tour operation as well as the business premises and embarking and disembarking the vessels.
The premises, booking office or storage facility
- Business Packages available for the insured’s commercial properties that the tour operates from including jetties that are owned by the insured and used for embarking and disembarking vessels.