There are three main sections of cover:
SECTION 1. Loss of or damage to your vessel
Including motors, equipment and accessories, trailer and personal effects (or those of any passenger on your vessel)
- Accidental damage
- Storm damage
- Malicious damage
- Latent defect
- Repairer negligence
- Search costs
SECTION 2. Third Party Liability
We cover you and any person allowed by you to control your boat against legal liability for:
- Accidental death or bodily injury to a person other than you.
- Accidental damage to other people’s property.
- Berth holders liability
- Property damage caused by or directly arising from sudden accidental discharge of pollutants caused by the vessel.
SECTION 3. Personal Accident
We will pay for death or bodily injury to you arising directly out of the use of the boat.
- Death $50,000
- Temporary total disablement $500 per week, up to 100 weeks
- Permanent total disablement $50,000
SECTION 4. Policy Features
- New for old replacement if your vessel is a total loss and less than 12 months old
- Water ingress
- Pollution liability cover up to $1,000,000 for accidental discharge of pollutants
- Emergency land towing
- Search costs
- Returning your craft to home, or your vessels usual berth, mooring or storage facility.
- Emergency Delivery of Fuel
- Returning Your Boat to your home, or your Boats usual berth, mooring or storage facility
- Reasonable costs of Medical Evacuation and Patient transport
- Temporary Accommodation (Maximum 5 nights)
- Transport Home (Economy Class or equivalent)