Yacht / Rowing Club
TRIDENT HAS SPECIALISED IN YACHT & ROWING CLUBS SINCE 1994 AND CURRENTLY PROVIDES PROTECTION FOR MANY CLUBS ACROSS AUSTRALIA.
Property Business Pack or ISR packages available
- Flood & Storm Surge Our package provides automatic cover for flood and storm surge to $1,000,000 (this is the automatic amount. A higher sublimit may be requested)
- Docks, Wharves & Piers Ensuring the Docks, Wharves & Piers are covered under Section 1, ensures coverage BI cover is available. Food for thought: How much of your client’s turnover is derived from the lease of berths?
- Marina Facilities Additional coverage is available which may be in place in additional cover or a stand alone for jetty and marina assets.
Specialist marine and general liability products that are designed for entities working fully or partly in the marine industry.
- Public & Products + Ship Repairers A combination of a broad public and products liability policy and a ship repairers cover so it has no boat length limit and also covers goods in control for $10,000,000 limit. This cover includes Public and Products Liability; Goods in Care, Custody & Control; Testing & Commissioning; and Removal of Wreck covered up to $10,000,000.
- Association Liability Management, Employment Practices, Crime protection. Option Available
- Environmental Impairment First and third party claims for gradual pollution. Option Available
- Round the package off Policies also available for hull fleets, machinery breakdown and voluntary workers personal accident.
- Hull Fleets Comprehensive and Third Party Only Options available for vessels owned by the club.
- Machinery/Electronic Breakdown Insurance The policy can include Deterioration of Refrigerated Stock
- Voluntary Workers Personal Accident Cover for the club’s volunteers whilst carrying out volunteer work at the club.