Trident Marine Insurance has a commitment to quality customer service. We will do everything possible to provide a quality service to you. However, we recognise that occasionally there may be some aspect of our service or a decision we have made that you wish to query or draw to our attention.
1. Contact us and tell us about your complaint. We will do our best to resolve it quickly.
2. If your complaint is not satisfactorily resolved within 10 days, please contact Stephanie Muller on (08) 9202 8000 or put your complaint in writing and send it to her at the Trident Insurance Group Pty Ltd. We will try and resolve your complaint quickly and fairly.
3. All Underwriters used by our office are members of the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS). If your complaint cannot be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter to the FOS. The FOS can be contacted at;
Financial Ombudsman Service
GPO Box 3
Melbourne VIC 3001
Ph – 1300 780 808
Fax – 03 9613 6399
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – www.fos.org.au
4. If you have a complaint about a policy that we arranged under a binder that can’t be resolved to your satisfaction by us you have the right to refer the matter Lloyds Australia, at no cost to you:
Lloyd’s Underwriters’ General Representative in Australia
Suite 2, Level 21, Angel Place
123 Pitt Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Ph – (02) 9223 1433
Fax – (02) 9223 1466
5. If your dispute remains unresolved you may be referred to FOS under the terms of the General Insurance Code of Practice. For other disputes you will be referred to other proceedings for resolution. Details are available from Lloyd’s Underwriters’ General Representative in Australia at the address above.